Lane, Shippey, Laemmli and Nusser -- These camping areas are open for free use by Boy Scout troops. Water and latrine facilities are found in each area.
Outpost Camps -- Troops may hike to outpost camps in Blackberry Hollow and Toad Hollow.
Winter Cabins -- Eight cabins are available for Scout troops as follows:
- 7 - with capacity of 20, heated by wood stoves
- 1 - with capacity of 14, heated by furnaces
All cabins have electricity, electric stove and double bunks with mattresses.
Cabins are available for Webelos use from April through September only.
A cabin lottery is held around July 15 of each year for units wishing to use a cabin or lodge.
The unit's deposit is returned by the camp ranger when there is no damage, the cabin is left clean and the woodbox is refilled.
- Adirondacks -- 13 shelters hold four persons each for year-round Scout, Venturer or Explorer weekends
- Camping -- For Scouts, Venturers, and Explorers
- Picnic Area -- For Cub Scouts