Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Help (new window)
Sign In
BSA Banner
Home»FAQs»Camping FAQs

Camping: FAQ Answer


​How do I make a reservation to camp on council property?


​Everyone who wishes to use our camps must secure a permit two weeks in advance from the Greater St. Louis Area Council.  A copy of the reservation form will be mailed to you as your confirmation.
Some of facilities and programs do not require a reservation fee.  However, facilities and programs that do require fees, must be paid for at the time of reservation.  A reservation can not be placed or held without the appropriate fee.

Back to Camping FAQs