Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Help (new window)
Sign In
BSA Banner
Home»FAQs»Training FAQs

Training: FAQ Answer


Does the council provide Red Card training?​


No.  Red Card training is arranged by the troop through the American Red Cross, fire station, or emergency medical service.​

Back to Training FAQs