WELCOME TO MULTICULTURAL MARKETS
The Greater St. Louis Area Council is committed to insuring Scouting programs to all youth who want it.
"The mission of the Greater St. Louis Area Council Multicultural Markets program is to insure Scouting programs can be delivered and meet the needs of diverse economic, cultural and ethnic populations in all communities of our council."
The objective of the Multicultural Markets Division is to deliver a traditional Scouting program to youth in urban and rural areas by tailoring the program to meet the needs of individual communities, while continuing to promote a quality Scouting program to existing areas.
SOCCER & SCOUTS
BRINGING YOUTH TO SOCCER THROUGH A SCOUTING PROGRAM
The Greater St. Louis Area Council delivers the youth development programs of the Boy Scouts of America in the city of St. Louis and 36 Missouri and Illinois counties. The council was founded in 1911 “to serve others by helping to instill values in young people, and in other ways prepare them to make ethical choices over their lifetime, in achieving their full potential.” As we reach out to the hard-to-serve areas, we accomplish this mission through the Boy Scouts program of character development, citizenship training and personal fitness. The values we strive to instill are based on those founded in the Scout Oath and Law.
Boy Scouts of America is bringing youth to sports through a Scouting program using soccer. The Soccer and Scouting program brings together the most exciting and fastest growing youth activity (both boys and girls) in the world of sports. Some of the benefits this program will bring are the following:
- Teaches soccer skills and provides healthy competition.
- Offers life-long values that are taught through the Scouting program.
- Engages parents in being parent helpers and soccer coaches.
- Provides family fun and excitement for all the members and the school.
- Leads to involvement in other programs such as camping, archery, swimming, sailing and many more.
- Provides high-level training in soccer to build the youth in performance, skills and agility, as well as prepare them for tournaments.
For more information please contact Gene Butler at 314-256-3078 or email email@example.com