Merit Badge Make Up Day at Beaumont Scout Reservation
Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012
9 a.m. until noon
Beaumont Scout Reservation
6480 Beaumont Scout Reservation Dr.
High Ridge, MO 63049
The Eagle Scout Association
will once again sponsor Merit Badge Make-up Day for those Scouts needing assistance in completing the remaining requirements for merit badges they began at summer camp. Merit Badge Counselors representing every merit badge offered at camp will be on hand to assist your Scouts. This is a great opportunity for your Scouts to complete their partial merit badges. Registration is not required; however, please be on time and please be in uniform.
Scouts should bring the following:
- Partial merit badge cards received at summer camp
- All written work and projects for those badges
Special Points of Concern:
- Equipment for archery and rifle shooting will be provided.
- Due to the limited facilities, merit badge work for fishing, rowing, and canoeing will be focused on the oral requirements only.
- Merit Badge Counselors will assist Scouts in completing as many requirements as possible. It is important to note that Scouts needing more than three requirements may not be able to complete the merit badge at this event. All Scouts need to be prepared to meet all of the requirements needed to complete the merit badge.
- CPR/First Aid instruction will be held at 9:30 a.m. for those Scouts needing to earn the CPR Card. The CPR Card will help Scouts complete requirements for: Camping, Canoeing, First Aid, Rowing, and Swimming merit badges.
If you have questions please contact ESA Merit Badge Make-Up Day chairman at email@example.com