Merit Badge Skill Centers
Attendance at a merit badge skills center does not guarantee that Scouts will pass the requirements for the merit badge. In accordance with the merit badge policy, a Scout must meet with a counselor to complete the merit badge requirements.
Computers Merit Badge Center
Merit badge skill centers are offered by organizations and individuals who are uniquely qualified to provide instruction in their content areas.
Upcoming merit badge skills centers include:
The National Parks Service also offers merit badge skill centers held at the Old Courthouse or Gateway Arch. For reservations, call 877-982-1410.
Reservations begin January 2, 2013, for the following skill centers:
- Railroading Merit Badge -- Thursday, June 6, 2013
- American Heritage Merit Badge -- Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- Railroading Merit Badge -- Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Law Merit Badge -- Thursday, August 1, 2013
- Indian Lore Merit Badge -- Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Indian Lore Merit Badge -- Thursday, August 8, 2013
Ask your district advancement chairman for details about district merit badge skill centers.